A steward of the health of Worthington
- Pharmacy is both a science and a service.
- As a science, pharmacy is a vital part of caring for our overall health. Its practitioners take a lifetime vow of service to others.
- As a service, a pharmacy is a community hub, a place where medicine, and knowledge, and care are dispensed.
- At O’Reilly Family Pharmacy, it is our desire to live out both definitions to their fullest. And we believe these three words make us who we are.
- As a doctor of pharmacy, owner Aimee O’Reilly, Pharm.D., received her medical training at Ohio Northern. But her belief in helping those in her community has been shaped by a lifetime of serving others.
- As an independent pharmacy, we believe we can better meet the needs of the families we serve by being a part of the fabric of Worthington, the community we have made our family home.
- We aspire to be a place of healing that is built on relationships, where we know you and your needs, and where you know us, and trust us with your family’s health.
- We are O’Reilly Family Pharmacy. And we exist to help care for the health of Worthington and her families.
Meet Your Pharmacist
Aimee O'Reilly received her doctorate in pharmacy from Ohio Northern University. She is dedicated to serving patients in the Worthington, OH. Her favorite part about being a pharmacist is helping patients understand their medications.
A Few Reviews From Our Valued Customers:
- "Very friendly and fast service. I always try to support local if I can, and O'Reilly Family Pharmacy is definitely worth it. I can't say for certain, but the prices don't seem to vary much from larger chains."
- "The pharmacist, Aimee, is so kind! She goes out of her way to ensure that your needs are met."
- "Best setting for an extremely valuable pharmacist-patient relationship!"
Download Our Mobile App:
Set reminders to take your medications.
Refill your medications 24/7 without logging in.
Safely store and manage your list of prescriptions.
Request a refill and delivery with a single click.
The Latest Health News
More companies are under fire for selling unapproved umbilical cord products. more
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Stay up to speed with our latest promotions, special deals, and announcements by signing up for our free e-newsletter.